President Trump met with Egyptian leaders last week, and has since pushed once again towards designating The Muslim Brotherhood as a Terrorist Organization. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates already list them as a terrorist organization. Many offshoots of the Brotherhood have already been categorized as terrorist orgs: Hamas, Hassm, Liwa al-Thawra, only to name a few.
You can see the entire list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations at the US Department of State website here:
– White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders
“The president has consulted with his national security team and leaders in the region who share his concern, and this designation is working its way through the internal process,”
Fun Facts about CAIR:
- The federal government designated CAIR an unindicted terror co-conspirator in 2007 in the prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation and others for providing support to violent Hamas jihadists. Investigators tied CAIR’s founders to the Islamic Association for Palestine, founded by a senior Hamas jihadist to serve as the terrorist group’s public relations and recruitment arm in America. The Holy Land Foundation, a terror-financing charity, provided seed money for CAIR’s Beltway office.
- CAIR is a designated terror organization in the United Arab Emirates.
- Federal law enforcement investigators banned interactions with CAIR to “prevent CAIR from publicly exploiting such contacts with the FBI.”
- Ghassan Elashi, a founding board member of CAIR’s Texas chapter, was convicted of laundering money for Hamas terrorism. CAIR’s civil rights director Randall Todd Royer trained with the al Qaeda-linked jihad group Lashkar-e-Taiba and was convicted of conspiring to engage in terror activities. Bassem Khafagi, former CAIR community affairs director and a founder of the sharia-promoting Islamic Assembly of North America, was deported back to his home country of Egypt after being convicted for bank and visa fraud.
- CAIR officials in California rushed in front of cameras after the San Bernardino jihad attack in 2015 to blame American foreign policy instead of the killers. CAIR provided aid, comfort and legal assistance to the mass shooters’ families.
- CAIR stoked a fake hate crime perpetrated by an Odessa, Texas, waiter who falsely claimed he received a customer’s receipt with the message: “We don’t tip terrorist.”
- CAIR disseminated the fake claims of a deranged Muslim New York teenager who lied about having her hijab ripped off by Trump supporters.
- CAIR helped manufacture the “Clock Boy” fake hate claim in Texas — after which, Clock Boy jetted off to Qatar to cash in on a Muslim Brotherhood-linked educational scholarship.
- CAIR has flexed its censorship muscle by squelching critics of Somalia-based jihad group al-Shabab in Minnesota and smearing them as “anti-Muslim” — even if they were Muslim.
- CAIR works every day to silence Muslim reformers, apostates, Christians, Jews, infidel scholars, border security advocates, anti-sharia activists and investigative independent journalists, on college campuses, TV airwaves and the internet, to prevent us from exposing the truth about Islamic supremacism.
It apologizes for terrorist groups: Challenged repeatedly to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups, CAIR denounces the acts of violence but not their sponsors.
It is connected to Hamas: Hamas, designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and many other governments, indirectly created CAIR and the two groups remain tight. Examples: In 1994, CAIRhead Nihad Awad publicly declared his support for Hamas; the Holy Land Foundation (HLF), a Hamas front group, contributed $5,000 to CAIR; in turn, CAIR exploited the 9/11 attacks to raise money for HLF; and, this past August, demonstrators at a CAIR-sponsored rally in Floridaproclaimed “We are Hamas!”
It settled a lawsuit: CAIR initiated a libel lawsuit in 2004 over five statements by a group called Anti-CAIR. But two years later, CAIR settled the suit with prejudice (meaning that it cannot be reopened), implicitly acknowledging the accuracy of Anti-CAIR’s assertions, which included:
“CAIR is a terrorist supporting front organization that is partially funded by terrorists”;
“CAIR . . . is supported by terrorist supporting individuals, groups and countries”;
“CAIR has proven links to, and was founded by, Islamic terrorists”; and
“CAIR actively supports terrorists and terrorist supporting groups and nations.”
It includes individuals accused of terrorism: At least seven board members or staff at CAIR have been arrested, denied entry to the U.S., or were indicted on or pled guilty to (or were convicted of) terrorist charges: Siraj Wahhaj, Bassem Khafagi, Randall (“Ismail”) Royer, Ghassan Elashi, Rabih Haddad, Muthanna Al-Hanooti, and Nabil Sadoun.
Further, FBI investigators uncovered evidence establishing CAIR’s place in the “Palestine Committee,” which was a Muslim Brotherhood-created network aimed at helping Hamas in the United States, according to a report by the Investigative Project on Terrorism. In 2009, US District Court Judge Jorge Solis ruled that there is “at least a prima facie case as to CAIR’s involvement in a conspiracy to support Hamas.”
Rep Omar’s convenient “Some people did something” comment at the CAIR banquet was well publicized on Twitter.
What wasn’t so known was that she would give the keynote address at the dinner alongside Yousef Abdallah, who has advocated for violence against Jews and expressed antisemitic sentiments on his social media pages.
Fun Facts about the Muslim Brotherhood:
Under the leadership of
- Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimeen
- Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin
- Gamaat al-Ikhwan al-Muslimin
- Muslim Brethren
- Muslim Brothers
- Society of Muslim Brothers
“Islam does not recognize geographical boundaries, nor does it acknowledge racial and blood differences, considering all Muslims as one Umma (global community of Muslims). The Muslim Brethren (Muslim Brotherhood)…. believe that the caliphate is a symbol of Islamic Union and an indication of the bonds between the nations of Islam. They see the caliphate and its re-establishment as a top priority…”*
–Hassan al-Banna (Founder)
The Brotherhood has two pillars articulated by Hudaibi and published on the group’s website: 1) “The introduction of the Islamic Shari‘ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society” and 2) “Work to achieve unification among the Islamic countries and states, mainly among the Arab states, and liberating them from foreign imperialism.”*
According to Hudaibi, the Brotherhood seeks to re-establish Islamic governance from the bottom up by building a “popular base that believes in the Islamic system and is aware of its main ideas.”*-counterextremism.com
There is disagreement as to the overall leader of the International Organization. While some reports name imprisoned Egyptian Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohammed Badie as the Organization’s leader,* others indicate that it is led by the London-based Ibrahim Mounir.*
The Brotherhood and Brotherhood affiliates have engaged in violence against the ruling governments in Egypt, Syria, Israel, and the Palestinian territories. Since its inception, the Brotherhood’s ideology has authorized violent resistance against unjust and secular rulers.*
1930s-1940s: Brotherhood violence is aimed towards Jewish Egyptians in reaction to Jewish presence in Palestine, as well as aggressive rioting, bombings, and assassinations towards British forces in Egypt.* Brotherhood members fight jihad in Palestine. Hasan al-Banna introduces his philosophy called “The Art of Death,” reminding Brotherhood members of the Prophetic saying that “He who dies and has not fought and was not resolved to fight, has died a jahiliyya [non-Muslim, or ignorant] death.”*
December 1948: Brotherhood members assassinate Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmud al-Nuqrashi.*
October 1954: Brotherhood members attempt and fail to assassinate President Gamal Abdel Nasser. The group continues to grow underground despite a heavy crackdown on the group.*
1954-1966: The period of mien (ordeal) in which Nasser’s repression of the Brotherhood deeply radicalizes the group, prompting further violence, attempted assassinations, and terrorist plots.*
June 1979: The Muslim Brotherhood in Syria launches an attack during the Islamic uprising, killing 83 cadets at Aleppo Artillery School.*
June 1980: During the Islamic uprising in Syria, Muslim Brotherhood members attempt to assassinate Hafez al-Assad using grenades and machine guns. They fail, and a government crackdown on the group results in many Brotherhood deaths.*
November 1981: The Muslim Brotherhood in Syria carries out three car-bomb attacks against military and government forces and infrastructure in Damascus, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of people.*
July 2013: Clashes erupt between Muslim Brotherhood protesters and Egyptian security officials following President Mohammed Morsi’s ouster.*
August 2013: The Brotherhood loots and burns Egyptian churches and police stations in response to the death of hundreds and imprisonment of thousands of members.*
December 23, 2013: The Egyptian government blames the Brotherhood for an explosion that leaves 15 dead and hundreds wounded outside of a police station in the Nile Delta.*
December 24, 2013: The Egyptian government blames the Brotherhood for a car bombing outside a police building in the city of Mansoura.*
March 19, 2014: Brotherhood members shoot an Egyptian brigadier general and colonel in a continuing retaliation against security forces following the removal of Morsi from office.*
May 20, 2014: Three police officers controlling a protest against the military-backed government are killed in a drive-by shooting by Muslim Brotherhood members.*
June 25, 2014: Five small bombs in Cairo are set off within two hours, injuring six. The Interior Ministry blames the Muslim Brotherhood.*
June 30, 2014: Brotherhood members set off a bomb near the Presidential office in Cairo, killing two policemen.*
August 2, 2014: At least 11 Egyptian soldiers are killed in an attack by Sinai Islamists affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.*
June 29, 2015: Brotherhood members backed by Hamas are behind the murder of Egyptian Public Prosecutor Hisham Barakat, according to Egyptian authorities.*
January 7, 2016: Egyptian Brotherhood members and security forces exchange fire outside of a Cairo hotel.*
- Bahrain designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization on March 21, 2014. Since then, you may have heard the Muslims won, and have instituted Sharia Law. Stonings of women and gays have begun already.
- Egypt designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization on December 25, 2013.
- Russia banned the Muslim Brotherhood from operating inside Russia in 2003. Russia designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization on July 28, 2006.
- Saudi Arabia designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization on March 7, 2014.
- Syria designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization in 1980.
- The United Arab Emirates designated the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization on November 15, 2014.* On the same day, the United Arab Emirates designated several Brotherhood-affiliated groups in the West, including the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the International Islamic Relief Organization, the Muslim American Society (MAS), and the Union of Islamic Organizations of France.
Why is this even a debate? The goal is to destroy America from within, to become the dominant religion, to restore the Caliphate, and install Sharia Law. Now is NOT the time to remain PC, and pussyfoot around the issues at hand.
Listen to Brigitte. She knows what she’s talking about. Thank God Trump is listening.
Like our work? Please consider donating. We can do a lot more for Trump 2020, but we can’t do it without YOU!
Can’t see the PayPal button? That’s okay! We have a link here that will do the same thing.