- Death toll: 1873
- Infected: 73,335 – 20% serious or critical
- Recovered: 12,783
- More than 450 people are now infected on a cruise ship stranded
- Egypt confirms cases
- US breaks Diamond Princess cruisehip coronavirus quarantine- everyone was being infected.
- Couple diagnosed with coronavirus flew on Delta, Hawaiian Airlines flights, carriers confirm
- Second person who visited Hawaii now has coronavirus
- Husband is now in critical condition; wife tested positive back in Japan.
The coronavirus has killed a total of 1,873 people since the first infection in December 2019 arose. Incubation for the virus and standard quarantine procedures dictated a 14-day waiting period, but as some doctors have been warning: that’s not long enough, as symptoms can show up as soon as one day, but well into the 24-day mark as well.
With that, comes a call from Chinese doctors stating the testing equipment is not as accurate as one would like. Terrible some say, as some test negative for the virus more than 5 times before they finally test positive when taking a sixth test, as was the case with Dr. Li Wenliang (李文亮), who first raised warnings about the Wuhan virus.
Infections are surging once again, and people are scared. What’s even more frightening is that once cured of the virus, you can get it again. The second time around could cause a fatal heart attack, according to Chinese doctors.
Rightly so, as many are scared to come forward with information due to fear of retaliation by the Chinese government. If you or a loved one have any information on the Cornavirus, and the situation in China, please reach out to us. We will listen, we will tell your story, and you WILL remain anonymous.