A powerful video of people being arrested during a peaceful protest in Sacramento, California.
Officers arrested 32 people for disobeying a lawful order, demonstrating without a permit and resisting or delaying a police officer, the California Highway Patrol said.
“Reach out to the government and make their concerns, worries, fears, anger, frustration known,” said Erik Leisten from Gold River. “Exercise their freedom of speech and right to peacefully assemble and let him know that he’s destroying the state economically — but more importantly our freedoms.”
“In those areas where there is a low virus rate, let’s open up the doors for the businesses,” demonstrator Michelle said. “Owners of small businesses that are going through so many personal hardships who have invested their whole life savings. They could lose their home. They could lose everything.”
The protesters are part of an effort called “Re-Open California” and are demanding Gov. Gavin Newsom to lift the statewide stay-at-home order.
And in West Odessa, Texas, A SWAT team raids a protest at Big Daddy Zane’s.
Ector County Sheriff Mike Griffis said during a news conference Tuesday that his officers were alerted that the owner of Big Daddy Zane’s in West Odessa, Texas, opened her bar even though Gov. Greg Abbott’s reopening plan explicitly mandated that bars remain closed. When officers arrived, they saw six men in body armor and armed rifles standing outside the establishment, according to Griffis.
Unnecessary force used on civilians is exactly what Socialist countries do. Taking away our God-given rights is exactly what Socialist countries do.
When did the US become a Socialist country?
Governor Whitmer of Michigan recently came under fire for her overreaching policies on the Coronavirus.
Here’s a small list of Michigan’s Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer Coronavirus Response Stupidity:
- Despite FDA approval for Doctors to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to coronavirus patients, she limited Michigan doctors from prescribing the potentially life-saving drugs to senior citizens infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- Whitmer’s “Non-Essential Items” include Vegetable and flower seeds, baby car seats, American flags, Flooring, carpeting…
- Whitmer’s “Essential Items“ include Beer, Liquor and Lotto tickets…
- Extended Michigan’s stay-at-home order until May 1st.
- Made it illegal for residents to visit a neighbors home.
- Michigan residents were forbidden under Whitmer’s insanity to go to any 2nd home, or vacation home that is was also located in Michigan.
- Individuals who violate Whitmer’s unlawful Home-to-Home order face being arrested and jailed and/or be fined up to $1,000.