I shouldn’t have to write about this. A Minnesota State Representative, Aisha Gomez, joined Antifa during the protest at the Minnesota rally. She heckled police officers, even called their superior officer, and demanded they not use mace during the potentially violent gathering.
Patriots soon fought back.
Some others recommended donations go to the Minnesota chapter of CAIR, in light of the President’s supposed targeting of Somali refugees.
Incredible since CAIR has been deemed a terrorist organizaton, much like the Muslim Brotherhood, in several countries.
I wonder when the people of Minneosta will rise up and take their state back from the unhinged Liberals they have representing them.
Here are some of the Key issues Aisha has sponsored.
- MN – HF980: Underage Voting in “special circumstances”
- MN – HF2807: Marijuanna moved from Schedule I to Schedule II drug
- MN – HF2376: Policing the Police
- MN – HF2587: SJW Task Force for Islamophobia and Antisemitism (two things that oddly do not go well together)…
- Taxes raised. Too many to list…
- MN – HF1144 Financial crisis; a resolution urging Congress and the President to adopt an “American Recovery” program. (ISN’T THAT WHAT HE’S DOING?!)
- MN – HF2836: Minnesota Green New Deal
- MN – HF741: Elimination of Bail for most offenses
- MN – HF2423: Local election age of 16?!!
- MN – HF45: Voter Motor ID (automatic registration when getting driver’s license).
Sadly, Minnesota is turning into California. These laws sound way too familiar. I got so disgusted I stopped looking at the rest of the list.
Contact her, and let her know how you feel!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 296-7152
529 State Office Building St. Paul, MN 55155