Communist China has sent 30 million dollars to the World Health Organization after President Trump cut United States funding. The W.H.O put out a ton of misleading information during the early months of the pandemic. Yesterday W.H.O announced they believe Coronavirus was contracted from bats and has nothing to do with the Wuhan lab that United States intelligence has blamed for the possible outbreak.
With the latest donation from China it appears that President Trump was once again right about who’s loyalty the W.H.O lay with. They have continued to push CCP propaganda.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry announced on Thursday it will donate another $30 million to the World Health Organization (W.H.O.), which is under growing scrutiny from member states for its poor handling of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic and its suspicious tendency to toe the political line from Beijing.
American taxpayers are far and away the most important funders of the W.H.O., having donated over $400 million last year, compared to China’s total of $86 million.
China has decided to donate another $30 million in cash to the W.H.O., in addition to the previous donation of $20 million, to support the global fight against COVID-19 and strengthen developing countries’ health systems,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at a press briefing.
Geng said the donation “reflects the support and trust of the Chinese government and people for W.H.O.”
“At this crucial moment, supporting W.H.O. is supporting multilateralism and global solidarity,” added another Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Hua Chunying.