John Brennan, the former CIA Director, recently made an astonishing admission, on live TV. He admitted to being “increasingly embarrassed” to be a white man. Go figure. What other color could he be?
In my humble opinion, there are many other things he could and should be embarrassed about. Allow me to list a few:
- Being a communist (you read it right)
- Failed terrorist policies under Barack Obama
- CIA staffers gaining access to Senate Intelligence Committee computers
- Fought against 9/11 family victims’ ability to sue Saudi Arabia
- Using his former position to increase his wealth
- Lying about Russia Collusion (when he created the lies)
- Establishing FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of Donald Trump’s campaign
- Constantly lying about every move of the 45th president’s administration without having basic knowledge of its interworking
- Sowing discourse & division with the American public because of his own shortcomings and hate
- Being a horrible human being who never smiles with a horrible hair cut
There are other things that could be listed to make him increasingly embarrassed. Unfortunately as we see Brennan chose to go with his color and gender.
Why Brennan decided to make this pronouncement now, at this stage in his life, is anyone guess; for he can not do anything about either. Perhaps he is playing to the hateful mob of “white men” bad. If this is true, and white men are bad (as he see’s it) we are in trouble. Just think of the negative message he is sending out to the young white boys. Boys who will one day become white men.