More and more is being uncovered about Hunter Biden and his affair with his late brother Beau’s widow. The dailymail posted the latest raunchy details.
- Hunter Biden began dating his late brother Beau’s widow, Hallie Biden, shortly after Beau died of brain cancer in 2015
- The unconventional relationship was first exposed in March 2017 with Joe Biden issuing a statement giving his blessing to the couple
- DailyMail.com can reveal Hunter was also exchanging sexual text messages with Hallie’s then-married sister Elizabeth Secundy around that time
- In a 2016 text conversation recovered from his abandoned laptop hard drive, Hunter offered to teach Secundy ‘how to masturbate’
- Secundy, 49, who was married to husband Joel Secundy, referred to Hunter as her ‘prince’ and told him she loved him in the texts
- Another conversation showed Hunter texted Secundy telling her he had been up late watching ‘bad porno movies like I’m 13’
- Secundy separated from her husband and father of her three children in 2015 after 15 years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized three years later
Hunter Biden had a controversial affair with his brother Beau’s grieving widow Hallie, while exchanging raunchy texts, ‘partying’, and even renting a house with her sister, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.
Hallie Biden’s older sister, Elizabeth Secundy, who was recently separated from her husband of 15 years, referred to Hunter as her ‘prince’ and told him she loved him, in a series of text messages dating back to 2016. Read More
The pair’s relationship was revealed in files and emails recovered from Hunter’s laptop – the contents of which became public last year after it was abandoned at a Delaware computer shop.
While Hunter has promised to reveal details of his personal life and struggles with alcohol and drugs in his upcoming memoir, Beautiful Things, it is unclear whether Hunter has included details of his relationship with Secundy.
The embattled father-of-five, now 51, split with his first wife Kathleen in 2015. When his brother Beau died of brain cancer that year, he became close to his grieving sister-in-law.
He and Hallie became a couple in 2016, according to an interview Hunter gave to the New Yorker two years ago.
The unconventional relationship was first acknowledged publicly in March 2017, with Joe Biden issuing a statement giving his blessing to Hunter and Hallie, 46.
But emails and texts from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, logged on spreadsheets and reviewed by DailyMail.com, reveal his romantic relationship with his sister-in-law was even more complicated and scandalous.
A text message exchange recovered from the laptop hard drive revealed a sexual conversation between Hunter and Secundy from September 2016 – at the time he would have been dating Hallie.
Hunter offered to teach Secundy ‘how to masturbate’ and referenced buying her ‘panties’.
Secundy, now 49, also referred to Hunter as her ‘prince’ and told him she loved him in the texts.
Files on the laptop suggest the relationship continued well into 2018, with one document showing they had rented a home together starting in July that year.
Hunter’s love life has already been a source of several scandals in the years since his split from his first wife Kathleen, the mother of his three daughters.
After raising some eyebrows for dating his sister-in-law, the former lobbyist was then revealed to have fathered a child with a DC stripper whose paternity he initially denied, and later married his current wife, Melissa, just six days after meeting her in 2019. They too now have a one-year-old child, named after Hunter’s late brother.