Hunter Bidens troubled past continues to come back and haunt him as well as the former Vice President. Biden was kicked out of the military for drug use, took millions from the Chinease and Ukraine and now is in the middle of a child custody case in which all kinds of new information about Hunters past.
President Trump called out Biden for being in hiding at a rally back in October and it was true. Hunter was excluded from the Biden family christmas photo.
- Hunter Biden’s ‘crack pipe’ crisis in Arizona has been dragged into his Independence County, Arkansas case, in new papers obtained by DailyMail.com
- Biden is being sued by his baby mama Lunden Roberts for child support
- Private eye Dominic Casey filed a notice of identity theft on Monday, accusing Biden of having a history of using stolen identities to conceal his location
- Casey cited the scandal of Biden, 49, leaving his rental car in Prescott, Arizona in October 2016, and calling Hertz to pick up the car
- Inside the car, authorities found a glass pipe, cocaine residue and his deceased brother Beau Biden’s Delaware Attorney General badge
- No charges were ever brought against Biden because local prosecutors said there was a lack of evidence that the crack pipe had ever been used by him
- Casey claims Biden called himself Joseph McGee to call Hertz and cites Beau’s badge in the car as alleged proof of Biden’s ‘history’ of using fake identities
- Judge Holly Meyer shot down Casey’s previous motions to get involved, saying he had no right to intervene and cautioned against filing in the future
- Also on Monday, Roberts demanded that Biden show up for a court appearance on Tuesday, as Hunter tried again to postpone the hearing
Hunter Biden’s ‘crack pipe’ crisis in Arizona has been dragged into his paternity case, as he’s accused of having a history of using stolen identities to conceal his location, according to legal papers obtained by DailyMail.com.
Private eye Dominic Casey filed a notice of identity theft on Monday morning, as the Orlando, Florida-based investigator seeks to be made a party in Biden’s case with his baby mama Lunden Roberts in Independence County, Arkansas.
Casey rehashed the scandal of Biden, 49, leaving his rental car in Prescott, Arizona in October 2016, and calling Hertz to pick it up. Among the items authorities found in the car were a glass pipe, cocaine residue and his deceased brother Beau Biden’s Delaware Attorney General badge.
Casey claims Biden used the fake name of Joseph McGee to call Hertz and cites Beau’s badge as alleged proof of Biden’s ‘history’ of using fake identities.
But Judge Holly Meyer shot down Casey’s attempt to get involved hours later, as well as ‘defrauded investor’ Joel Caplan, saying neither had any right to intervene and strongly cautioned them not to file any ‘frivolous pleadings’ in the future or otherwise face ‘being held in contempt, punished by fine, incarceration or both.’
Also on Monday, Roberts demanded that Biden show up for a court appearance scheduled for Tuesday, blasting his attempt to skirt traveling to Arkansas, pointing to his alleged $150 million fortune, and accusing him of trying to delay the case.
Meanwhile, Hunter tried again to postpone Tuesday’s hearing, claiming he didn’t receive ‘proper notice’ and said he wouldn’t be able to make it in time. He requests, if the judges denies his motion, to appear via telephone.
Casey filed papers in late December 2019, seeking to become a party in the case. He claims he has obtained Biden’s bank account records and handed them over to Roberts’ legal team.
Casey has claimed Biden was involved in a ‘counterfeiting scheme’ in Ukraine that accumulated a $150 million fortune, and his bank records are ‘subject of known felonies including fraud and counterfeiting.’
Casey heads up D&A Investigations and he is known for pursuing right-wing conspiracy theories. During the Casey Anthony trial, he claimed a psychic told him where to find Caylee’s body.
In court papers filed on Monday, Casey claims a Hertz employee received a call at 10am on October 28, 2016, from a man who called himself Joseph McGee.
The court filing states that ‘McGee [stated] his friend was sick, and left the vehicle overnight with the keys in the gas cap area because they did not know what to do.
‘A bag containing the suspicious items, a cellar telephone (Apple) belonging to Shauna Stranglr aka Puma St. Angel and a Delaware Attorney General Badge belonging to his deceased brother Joseph R. Beau Biden III were provided to Officer Jeremy Brazell.’
Beau Biden died aged 46 in May 2015 of brain cancer.
A Hertz employee told the New Yorker last June that he found a crack pipe inside the car and there was a line of white powder residue on one of the consoles.