by Daveda Gruber:
It is rather exciting that President Trump is staring rallies again. Next week, a rally is planned in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but there is one catch, you must agree to not to sue the Trump reelection campaign if you contract the coronavirus.
If you want a ticket to the rally, you must agree that you are aware of the risk of COVID-19.
“By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.”
Here it is in a tweet by Paul Steihauser:
2020 Watch: The disclaimer for those attending next Friday's Trump campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which is the president's first rally since the coronavirus pandemic swept the nation in March. pic.twitter.com/8GlhMara9C
— Paul Steinhauser (@steinhauserNH1) June 12, 2020
The president enjoys campaigning and had full intentions of resuming his rallies in July but the unset of protests in large numbers led him to get back to rallies sooner and one is scheduled for June 19th in Tulsa where the venue is an indoor arena.
Joe Biden has resumed small-scale in-person campaign events. All participants wear face-masks. Biden has not resumed in-person fundraisers or rallies.
Trump has already started his fundraising campaigns since the unset of COVID-19. On Thursday an in-person fundraiser took place in Dallas, Texas.
Since people are gathering in large numbers to protest, loot, burn down infrastructure and vehicles the president doesn’t see a problem with rallies.
It is understood that the virus is still not contained but people have different and conflicting views on its severity and cure.
Masks are still mandatory in some states but people various ideas on that too.
Theories are in abundance about the coronavirus, as well.
I’m not a doctor or a scientist but I do have my own thoughts on the issue.
Bill Gates and some high level Democrats have given money to Wuhan, China. Bill Gates wants the citizens of the world to be vaccinated. He owns a patent through a company, for a vaccine. If this were to be mandated, Gates would be a trillionaire.
I’ve written more extensively on some of these issues but let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
Who are the losers from COVID-19?
- The people who are sick or who have died.
- People in nursing homes who were infected when COVID-19 patients were sent to nursing homes.
- People who lost jobs and/or business when they could not work or open their businesses.
- Trump, because the good he did for the economy was washed away.
- Trump because he could no longer hold rallies for his supporters and people deciding if they would vote for him.
Who are the winners from COVID-19?
- Democrats because they blame Trump for it.
- Democrats because Trump banned travel to some countries and they could call Trump a racist for this.
- Democrats because they blame Trump for mishandling the pandemic.
- Democrats because they no longer have to rebut the state of the economy.
- Democrats because Joe Biden is not out in the public making a fool of himself. (This hasn’t worked out well because he still speaks from his basement.)
- Criminals who do not want to recognized.
Here are some facts about wearing a mask:
A mask is supposed to be used for a limited time. If used long term:
- Oxygen in the blood is reduced.
- Oxygen to the brain is reduced.
- You start to feel weak.
- May lead to death.
If you go into isolation in a hospital this is what you are subjected to:
- Vitamin C-100
- Vitamin E
- During 10 to 12 hours sitting in the sunshine for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Egg meal once a day.
- Sleeping a minimum of 7 to 8 hours a night.
- Drinking 1.5 liters of water per day.
- Eating warm meals and no cold meals.
- Consuming foods that boost the immune system, for example, high alkaline foods that are above the acidity of the virus.
Examples of Alkaline rich foods:
*Note that pH of coronavirus is between 5.5 to 8.5
How to not be infected by the virus is simple too. Build up your immune system.
I will reiterate that I am not a doctor or a scientist. These facts that I’ve shown you are through my own investigations.
I’m not telling anyone what to do. Do as you see fit. Wash your hands often as you should be doing anyways.
Would you go to a Trump rally during this pandemic? Would you wear a mask? I’m not hiding my face because I have nothing to hide it from and I don’t have the virus. If I were sick, I’d stay home but if I’m not sick, I’m protecting others from my germs, not myself by wearing a mask.
Stay safe and healthy!