I’ve just read possibly THE stupidest reasoning against the wall I’ve ever read. And from the amount of Libtards on Twitter, that’s saying something…
“The problem with illegal immigration isn’t the immigrants, it’s the legal immigration system. With 9 million mixed citizenship households, $7,000 process, 10-20 yr. Wait and 60% from visa abuse; walls won’t solve problem. Fix the system, fix the problem.”
Where do I even start with this one…
The problem there, Chris is that illegal immigrants DON’T FOLLOW any of these policies!
Chris seems to think making policies easier on illegals will make the problem go away.
I beg to differ here….
Things are already easy on them, due to the current Sanctuary City status of so many cities in America. We don’t need to lax the laws. We need to make them stronger and actually enforce them.
They’re not worrying about wait times and visas because they just come here, get benefits from our system, get jobs, and send money back to Mexico when they can….
Now let’s just look at some of those policies he’s talking about….
In this country, immigration policy ensures foreign visitors and immigrants are:
- legally in the country.
- Able to economically sustain themselves and their dependents
- not going to burden the system.
- A benefit to society, both socially and economically.
- Free of criminal records.
- Concerned with the general well-being of the nation.
This country’s laws also ensure that foreign visitors are:
- recorded by immigration authorities
- not violating their Visas
- banned from taking part in any policy making, and voting
- deported or imprisoned if they come here under false pretenses
This country’s laws ensure people who aid in illegal immigration are sent to prison.
Foreigners whose presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” or whom are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” are banned.(Article 37)
Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:
- Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
- Foreigners who are deported and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
- Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in the country — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
Under the country’s laws, illegal immigration is a felony.
- Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
- Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
Citizens who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:
- A citizen who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
- Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into the country will be fined. (Article 132)
Wait a minute….those are MEXICO’S LAWS… published here originally: CenterforSecurityPolicy.org.
Our policies are nowhere even close to being this strict, but I think they should be!
France, for instance, requires you to learn French and take a proficiency test. We just make all the companies and schools bilingual..some in Congress argued against English as a national language because it’s bigoted and unfair to all migrants.
I say F That—it’s on our money..The constitution isn’t written in Spanish now is it? Even Obama agreed with me on this one…
I’m so sick of pressing 2 for English..Sick of hearing 30,000 different translations when I travel in Bart in San Francisco.. I say, like many other countries insist upon their migrants, you gotta learn English, bro….This has nothing to do with race, it’s called assimilation. It’s called you want to be a member of our society? PROVE IT. Take a little time and effort.
Mexico’s laws help ensure that they don’t have to deal with militant ISIS members coming in and taking over their local governments, (or bombing their malls, or setting up training grounds), illegals voting in their elections, working without the right to work, and leeching off their system….
Mexico deports more illegals each year than we do…now THAT’s saying something…
Remember when the last Mexican President had issues with Trump’s ideas about the wall and illegal immigration?
Wonder if that 100million dollar bribe had anything to do with it?
Because it sure as shit didn’t have to do with the “immorality of the wall.”
People like Chris and his 127K followers are the real problem.
These liberals need to wake the f up and realize they’re being played….
Played by a system of thinking that pretends they care for them and all people.
If the Dems really cared about any of us, they’d be helping each and every AMERICAN realize their potential. They’d be helping us with policies, they’d be protecting us.
Instead, they’re on vacation….
Like our work? Please consider donating. We can do a lot more for Trump 2020, but we can’t do it without YOU!
Can’t see the PayPal button? That’s okay! We have a link here that will do the same thing.