STORY UPDATED: SEE BELOW!
Developments in the recent barring of Representatives Omar and Tlaib from visiting Israel have caused tensions to rise, as Tlaib refuses to go after writing a letter pleading to visit her sick grandmother.
Originally denied entry due to her many scathing anti Semitic comments, Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu, granted access to Tlaib after reading her letter, and granting access on ‘humanitarian grounds.” She was given express permission to visit if only she followed the conditions laid out by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for the humanitarian visit, namely, that she not broadcast her support for boycotting Israel over its actions against Palestinians during her stay.
The Israeli government determined it would lock out Tlaib and Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar because of their support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, or BDS, movement, a global nonviolent effort to pressure Israel over its actions against the Palestinians.-rollcall
The Israeli government claims the movement could “delegitimize” the country. In 2017 it implemented a law that denies visas to BDS supporters.
Omar and Tlaib’s proposed itinerary read like a laundry list of provocative actions designed to intentionally stoke ethnic and religious tensions. Their rumored demand to pray alongside leaders from the Palestinian Authority at the Temple Mount – Judaism’s holiest site and also the location of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third-holiest site in Islam – could have incited a riot and kicked off a round of deadly violence.
Lest we forget, the Second Intifada began with calls for violence following former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s visit to the Temple Mount in 2000. More than 4,000 people were killed in the ensuing weeks after Palestinian leaders unleashed a deadly wave of suicide attacks.
Israel does not want terrorism in their country. They do not want bigotted attacks and racism. Congress is more than welcome, just not these particular members. Their hatred of Jews and Israel is more than apparent.
Omar and Tlaib also reportedly intended to visit the security fence separating southern Israel from Hamas-controlled Gaza, where terrorists recently launched explosive incendiary balloons towards Jewish communities. The security fence is among the most dangerous hotspots in the region. A visit by well-known foreign politicians would have required significant security resources.-FoxNews
The only thing that was not planned during the trip was actual government work; they scheduled no meetings with Israeli or Palestinian officials.
- Omar said U.S.-Israel relationships are “all about the Benjamins,” implying Jewsih Americans “pledge allegiance to a foreign country.”
- Tlaib has said Jewish members of Congress “forgot what country they represent.”
- Tlaib wrote a column for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s blog; notorious anti-Semitic bigot, who compares Jews to termites
- Both Omar and Tlaib support the anti-Semitic global campaign to boycott Jewish businesses, institutions and individuals in Israel. The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign promotes economic warfare as a means to bring about the eventual destruction of the Jewish state.
- Omar has continually expressed her support for the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, both considered Terrorist Organizations in many countries, and both which wish death openly upon infidels and Jews alike.
Pulling on heart strings to be allowed entry, and then refusing to go because she cannot continue to garner support for the deligitimization of Israel, Tlaib is not fooling anyone who is actually paying attention. Her ingrained anti Semitic beliefs are not going away any time soon. Considering the planned itinerary, one has to wonder why they planned the trip in the first place. Are Tlaib and Omar working for the American people, or for Palestine and Muslim Brotherhood Agenda?
**UPDATE! Tlaib folds. WILL NOW BE GOING TO ISRAEL. Who else thinks she will create some chaos along the way!?