The news media has a habit of presenting inaccurate information in a firestorm of consecutive stories across all platforms. They pushed fears of Acid Rain in the 80’s, AIDS in the 90’s, Ebola Virus just 2 years ago, now they are pushing the fear of measles as some deadly epidemic.
With this new fear, many people, who are normally rational adults, are pushing a “herd” mentality that if everyone were to be vaccinated then fewer people would catch the disease. It is becoming such a hot topic on social media and at work that people are getting angry at parents who merely hint at not wanting to get a vaccine for their children.
Memes pop up and are shared telling people that they “must” give all vaccines to their children or they are endangering MY children. People who don’t believe in vaccines are stupid, uneducated, or dangerous to society. They even go so far as to threaten parents who don’t vaccinate for supposedly endangering the children of the person posting the meme.
The worst thing I have seen is people suggesting that the government ought to force everyone to be vaccinated. In fact, New York City has now encoded that into law.
There are a few things that need to be considered with this new media fabricated scare of old epidemics coming back and vaccinations.
- Vaccines don’t do what you think they do.
- The best way to not catch a disease is clean living, healthy eating, and good hygiene
- Asking the government to force people to get vaccinated is a horrible and deadly option
- The Vaccine companies work with the government to push vaccines so they can make a profit.
1. Vaccines don’t do what you think they do.
They create an immunity to the disease inside the person that was vaccinated. That is all. The vaccinated person who comes in contact with someone who has the disease or who is spreading it BECOMES a carrier. This means that they are now spreading the disease as well, even though they do not contract it. Vaccinations don’t protect anyone except the person vaccinated.
Anyone who thinks their child is protected if everyone who is near their child was vaccinated, are fooling themselves. The vaccinated people can still carry the diseases that they were vaccinated against and spread those to your children.
Viruses and bacteria will still live on the skin and be transmitted through the air regardless of whether you have been vaccinated or not.
Direct quote from the CDC website:
“Also, measles virus can live for up to two hours in an airspace where the infected person coughed or sneezed. If other people breathe the contaminated air or touch the infected surface, then touch their eyes, noses, or mouths, they can become infected.”
This means that if a vaccinated person walks into the room and the infected air touches him, he carries the disease on his skin and clothes until the bacteria dies.
2. The best way to not catch a disease is clean living, healthy eating, and good hygiene
Most of the 3rd world diseases that have been eradicated in America and modern countries are only seeing a resurgence because of the millions of illegal immigrants pouring into those countries from 3rd world countries. These people lacked proper living conditions, good hygiene, healthy diets, and good medicine.
The bubonic plague resulted from poor hygiene and bad living conditions (rats and fleas). The elimination of many diseases came about when doctors realized that the simple act of washing hands and medical instruments actually prevented the spread of disease. Covering your mouth when coughing and sneezing, and washing your hands before and after shaking hands with other people also prevents the spread of germs.
Simple hygiene practices that many poor people fail to observe due to lack of education or lack of soap and water in destitute countries contributes to the susceptibility of diseases. America doesn’t have that problem because every living facility, every hospital, and every school in America is required to have running water and proper toilet facilities.
Vitamin A deficiency is recognized as a major risk factor for sever measles infections according to the World Health Organization. Simply put, a healthy diet or daily vitamins can help prevent the diseases that the media is trying to scare you about.
If you happen to contract a disease like chicken pox or measles or tuberculosis etc., you are blessed to live in America where we know how to treat those diseases and care for you comfortably until you get better. Chances are greater than 99% that you will get better and suffer no ill effects in your own home or a modern hospital provided by capitalism in this free country, the greatest country on Earth!
The World Health Organization states a simple way to combat the measles virus:
Severe complications from measles can be reduced through supportive care that ensures good nutrition, adequate fluid intake and treatment of dehydration with WHO-recommended oral re-hydration solution. – [shameless plug]
All children diagnosed with measles should receive two doses of vitamin A supplements, given 24 hours apart.
This isn’t rocket science. In this day and age, with smart phones and google available to almost everyone person over the age of 10, it is actually pretty hard to be ignorant. Somehow people still manage to not know or care about the facts and they, consciously or not, choose to live in fear and lash out at people who consider not getting certain vaccinations.
3. Asking the government to force people to get vaccinated is a horrible and deadly option
To put it simply, any law the government makes is backed up by threat of force. The police can be called, and men with guns will come and force you to obey that law, by threat of bodily harm or death. In other words; if government takes control of healthcare and vaccinations, you can literally be forced at gunpoint to have a government representative stick a needle into your body and inject you with whatever they decide to inject you with.
Before you get all uptight and say “The government will never inject you with anything bad for you” or “the government has a right to force a few dissidents to comply for the good of the whole society” let me list a few things for you that governments have done to “protect the common good”.
- The Nazi holocaust – This was government sanctioned for the good of the nation
- Australia – after forced vaccinations on indigenous peoples, 500 out of every 1000 children died in the 1970’s
- Forced sterilization – over 20,000 in California alone PBS.org
- Buck vs. Bell – “It is better for the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. Three generations of imbeciles are enough!”
By 1932, mandatory sterilization laws had been passed in 29 states. More than 60,000 Americans were involuntarily sterilized by public health officials before the barbaric medical practice was ended.
5. Bill Clinton publicly apologized for America intentionally injecting plutonium under the guise of “healthcare” into unsuspecting Americans.
6. Human radiation experiments C-SPAN video is available here. (Apology starts at about 16:30).
7. Guatemalan STD studies
8. The Tuskegee Experiments on blacks in America
The list goes on and on. If you subscribe to the theory of chem-trails, that the government is intentionally spraying chemicals in the sky over unsuspecting cities, then you have even more reason to mistrust the government.
4. The Vaccine companies work with the media and government to push vaccines so they can make a profit.
The supreme Court decided that vaccine companies cannot be held liable for death or injury. In other words, they have no monetary goal to prevent bad vaccines.
42 U. S. C. §300aa–22(b)(1), which 2 BRUESEWITZ v. WYETH LLC Syllabus provides that “[n]o vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side-effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.” The Third Circuit affirmed.
The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed by the 99th Congress in 1986 was acknowledgement by the U.S. government that:
“Federally licensed and recommended vaccines mandated by states for children to attend school can and do cause injury and death”
The pharmaceutical companies, FDA, and CDC should not be trusted to make and regulate safe vaccines. The primary goal of pharmaceutical companies is to sell drugs and make a profit.
William Posey, Congressman (R-FL), stated in an Apr. 8, 2014 interview, “The incestuous relationship between the public health community and the vaccine makers and government officials should not be allowed to continue. I mean, you know, too many top CDC personnel go to work for the vaccine makers when they leave. That’s a revolving door that creates a serious conflict of interest and perverts incentives that compromise integrity.”
REP. Bill Posey Calling for an Investigation of the CDC’s MMR reasearch fraud | C-SPAN.org
If you want freedom;
freedom of choice,
freedom over your own body,
freedom to decide on your own child’s safety,
freedom from government tyranny,
YOU MUST REJECT GOVERNMENT MANDATED HEALTHCARE OF ANY KIND, BUT ESPECIALLY OF FORCED VACCINATIONS.
Ron Paul, MD, former US Representative (R-TX), in an Oct. 19, 2011 article, Government Vaccines – Bad Policy, Bad Medicine, stated:
“intimately personal medical decisions should not be made by government… Freedom over one’s physical person is the most basic freedom of all, and people in a free society should be sovereign over their own bodies. When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we in essence accept that the state owns our bodies.”
For more documentation and research, check the information below…
- Jacobson v. Massachusetts. 197 U.S. 11(1905). Cornell University Law School.
- Gostin LO. Jacobson v. Massachusetts at 100 Years: Police Power and Civil Liberties in Tension. Am J Public Health 2005; 95(4): 576-581.
- The Center for Law and the Public’s Health at Georgetown and Johns Hopkins Universities. Dec. 21, 2001.
- Fisher BL. Smallpox and Forced Vaccination: What Every American Needs to Know. The Vaccine Reaction Winter 2002.
- Roos KL. Eckerman NL. The Smallpox Vaccine and Post Vaccinal Encephalitis. Semin Neurol 2002; 22(1): 095-098.
- CDC. Side Effects of Smallpox Vaccination. National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases Feb. 7, 2007.
- Evaluating Biological Mechanisms of Adverse Events (p. 57-102), Increased Susceptibility (p. 82). Washington, DC: The National Academies Press 2012.
- Lapoint T. Parents Blackmailed by Doctor: Consent to Vaccine Or We Take Your Newborn. Inquisitr May 23, 2014.
- Stern AM. STERILIZED in the name of Public Health. Am J Public Health 2005; 95(7): 1128-1138.
- Black E. The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics. History News Network September 2003.
- Supreme Court Upholds Sterilization of the Mentally Retarded – Buck v. Bell, 274 U.S. 200, 475 Ct. 584, 71L, Ed. 1000 (1927). LSU Law Center.
- Cohen A. Democracy in America, Then and Now, A Struggle Against Majority Tyranny. The New York Times Jan. 23, 2006.
- Schultz JJ. The Doctor’s Dilemma: The Utilitarian Medical Ethics of Nazi Physician Karl Brandt. University of Toronto Journal 2013; 90(4): 176.
- Annas GJ, Grodin MA. The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code. Oxford University Press 1992.
- United Nations. Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Dec. 10, 1948
- Jacobsen v Massachusetts: It’s Not Your Great Great Grandfather’s Public Health Law. Am J Pub Health 2005; 95(4): 58-590.